Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NEW GADGET!


NEW GADGET!

Today I just wanted to share a quick post about a new gadget I got the other day that I really like! Its the Logitech M510 Laser Mouse. I looked at a lot of mice, both in the stores and online. I wanted one that wasn't too heavy but also fit my hand. On this mouse I especially like the rubber type texture on side as it keeps my thumb in place. Another feature I wanted was a couple more buttons for back and forward in my web browser - which this mouse has of course. And, unlike several others I tried, these are easy to get to without shifting my hand on the mouse. This mouse also has the standard scroll wheel that will go both up and down, but also left and right, which is nice! The last thing i'll mention that I like about this, and that really pushed me over the edge to decide on it, was the "tiny Logitech Unifying receiver". It really is tiny too, I leave it plugged in to my laptop all the time, even when its in the bag. Anyway I looked at a LOT of mice and now that I found one I like I just wanted to share, and maybe save someone else some time!

Check it out!


And always Remember, Stay Passionate
about your inner Geek! 


-C 

No comments:

Post a Comment